8-Port Industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ports, 12~36VDC Power Input.
Overview of the Antaira LMP-0800G-24 8-Port Industrial Managed Switch, 12-36VDC PoE, Gigabit
8-Port Industrial Managed PoE Switch, 12-36VDC | Antaira
Antaira’s LMP-0800G-24 is a 8-port Industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit ports. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Light Layer 3 network management software.
The LMP-0800G-24 has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -10°C to 70°C. This PoE+ unit has been designed with voltage boosting technology allowing for a 12~36VDC input while still outputting IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, Security, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant up to 30 Watts per Port
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery time <50ms)
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Redundant Power Input Design 12~36VDC + Built-in Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-mail
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty