20-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx and, + 12*100/1000 SFP Slot; EOT: -40°~75°C
Antaira’s LNX-2012GN-SFP is a 20-port industrial Gigabit managed Ethernet switch embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports, and 12*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots for Gigabit fiber connections. It is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard protocol. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, ModbusTCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LNX-2012GN-SFP is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and supports a standard operating temperature range of -40 to 75C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- 8* 10/100/1000Tx Gigabit ports and 12*100/1000 SFP ports
- Jumbo frame up to 9K Bytes
- Redundant Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection), MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) for Ethernet Redundancy
- Supports IP based bandwidth management
- Supports application based QoS management
- Supports IP police security function
- Supports DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function (P1 ~ P8)
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON and 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notification for warning of unexpected event
- Configurable by Web-based interface, Telnet and Console (CLI)
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
Antaira's industrial managed gigabit Ethernet switches have exceptional performance and connect up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet (10/100TX) with copper/fiber connectors to support high bandwidth applications. The managed gigabit switches in this collection come pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software and support a user-friendly web console interface for easy setup. Our industrial managed gigabit Ethernet switches provide a high level of EFT and ESD protection that allows for secure operation in rugged industrial environments, including factory automation processes, ITS, power/utility, water/wastewater, and more. Feel free to contact our team today with any questions.