10-Port Industrial Light Layer 3 Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, with 8*10/100/1000Tx and 2*1G/10G SFP+ Slots
Antaira’s LMX-1002G-10G-SFP is a 10-port industrial light layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with eight gigabit Ethernet ports and two dual rate (1G/10G) SFP+ slots for fiber connection. This is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard light layer 3 network management software. It supports jumbo frame and wide bandwidth for data transmission and has sufficient port counts for edge level connectivity solutions.
The LMX-1002G-10G-SFP has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -40°C to 60°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment. The two 10 gig SFP+ ports deliver high bandwidth support to applications requiring greater speeds of connectivity.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Ports
- Supports 2*1G/10G SFP+ Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- Supports IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN for Easy Network Planning
- Power Input: 12~48VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -40° to 60°C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial managed gigabit Ethernet switches have exceptional performance and connect up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet (10/100TX) with copper/fiber connectors to support high bandwidth applications. The managed gigabit switches in this collection come pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software and support a user-friendly web console interface for easy setup. Our industrial managed gigabit Ethernet switches provide a high level of EFT and ESD protection that allows for secure operation in rugged industrial environments, including factory automation processes, ITS, power/utility, water/wastewater, and more. Feel free to contact our team today with any questions about our industrial switches.