7-Port Industrial Gigabit Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/5*10/100/1000Tx and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40°~75°C; Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMX-0702G-SFP-T-V2 7-Port Industrial Managed Switch, Gigabit, 2 Fiber Ports
7-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMX-0702G-SFP-T-V2 is a 7-port industrial Gigabit managed Ethernet switch embedded with 5*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports and 2*100/1000 SFP slots. The LMX-0702G-SFP-T-V2 is a fully manageable Light Layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports a ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switch (ERPS) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMX-0702G-SFP-T-V2 is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest Light Layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 5*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Power Input: 12~48VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – EoT: -40° to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty