12-Port Industrial Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100Tx, 2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40~75C
Overview of the Antaira LMX-1202M-SFP-T 12-Port Industrial Managed Switch, 2 Fiber Ports
12-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch, Multi Mode | Antaira
Antaira’s LMX-1202M-SFP-T is a 12-port industrial gigabit Light Layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet ports and 2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 + 2*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Light Layer 3 network management software. The RJ45 ports provide flexibility to users for either 10/100 or 1000Tx Ethernet connections. The plug in SFP Modules provide 100MB or Gigabit Fiber connection where distance, EMI or security is a concern.
The LMX-1202M-SFP-T has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -40°C to 75°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet Ports and 2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40~75C
- 5-Year Warranty