6-Port Industrial Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 4*10/100Tx and 2*100Fx Multi-Mode 2Km, 12~48VDC Power Input; EOT: -40°C to 75°C; Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMX-0602-M-T-V2 6-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, Multi-mode, 2 Fiber Ports
6-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch, Multi-Mode | Antaira
Antaira’s LMX-0602-M-T is a 6-port industrial managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 4*10/100Tx fast Ethernet ports and 2*100Fx SC fiber connectors with multi-mode 2Km support. It is a light layer 3 manageable Ethernet switch pre-loaded with user friendly web management console design. It supports Ring Network Redundancy function with market open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network Filtering and Security functions, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, ModbusTCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control network.
The LMX-0602-M-T is a high performance industrial managed Ethernet switch with a compact size, IP30 rating, DIN-rail or wall mounting design, and extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C. It provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking applications within Power/Utility, Water Wastewater, Oil/Gas/Mining, Factory Automation, ITS-Transportation, Security Surveillance and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest light layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- 4*10/100Tx RJ45 Ports and 2*100Fx SC Fiber Ports with Multi-Mode 2Km
- Supports Network Redundancy: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- QoS (IEEE802.1p/1Q), CoS/ToS to Increase Determinism
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty