6-Port Industrial Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 6*10/100Tx, 12~48VDC Power Input; Version 2 Hardware; EOT: -40°C to 75°C
Overview of the Antaira LMX-0600-T-V2 6-Port Industrial Managed Switch
6-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch | Antaira
Antaira's LMX-0600-T-V2 is a 6-port industrial managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 6*10/100Tx fast Ethernet ports. This switch is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with light layer 3 network management software, and supports a user friendly web console interface for easy configuration.
The LMX-0600-T-V2 is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has an operating temperature model for an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest light layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 6*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet Ports
- Network Redundancy support: RSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty