5-Port Industrial Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switches w/5*10/100Tx - Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMX-0500-V2 5-Port Industrial Managed Switch
5-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch | Antaira
Antaira's LMX-0500-V2 series is a 5-port industrial managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 5*10/100Tx fast Ethernet ports. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Light Layer 3 network management software, and supports a user friendly web console interface for easy configuration.
The LMX-0500-V2 series is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range ( STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest Light Layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 5*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet Ports
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10 to 70C
- 5-Year Warranty