6-Port Industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) and 2*100Fx Multi-Mode 2Km, 12~55VDC Power Input; Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMP-0602-M-24-V2 6-Port Industrial Managed PoE Switch, Multi-mode
6-Port Industrial Managed PoE Switch, Multi Mode | Antaira
Antaira’s LMP-0602-M-24-V2 is a 6-port industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 4*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3af/at for a maximum of 30 watts per port and 2*100Fx (SC connector) fiber ports with multi-mode (2Km).
LMP-0602-M-24-V2 is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch with pre-loaded Light Layer 3 network management web console, and it supports a low voltage redundant power input range in 12~55VDC. This switch is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable and provide an operating temperature range model in STD: -10°C to 70°C. It also provides a high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application in factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and any outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest light layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 4*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*100Fx (SC) Fiber Ports
- Fiber Supports: Multi-Mode in 2Km
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~55VDC
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty