6-Port Industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch w/4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) and 2*10/100Tx, 12~55VDC Power Input; EOT: -40°C to 75°C; Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMP-0600-24-T-V2 6-Port Industrial Managed PoE Switch, 12-36VDC
6-Port Industrial Managed PoE Switch, 12-36VDC | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-0600-24-T-V2 is a 6-port industrial PoE+ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 4*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3af/at for a maximum of 30W/port. The LMP-0600-24-T-V2 is a fully manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switch (ERPS) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-0600-24-T-V2 is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also a wide operating temperature model for an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest Light Layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 4*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port
- Supports Network Redundancy: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- QoS (IEEE802.1p/1Q), CoS/ToS to Increase Determinism
- Power Input: 12~55VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – EoT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty