18-Port Industrial M12 IP67 Waterproof Gigabit Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 16*10/100/1000Tx M12 Connectors (X-Coded) and 2*1G/10G SFP Slots
Overview of the Antaira LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 18-Port Industrial Managed Switch, M12, 10G
18-Port Industrial M12 10Gigabit Managed Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series is an 18-port managed gigabit Ethernet switch, which provides 16*10/100/1000 Base-T(X) and 2*1G/10G fiber slots. LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series is full manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch series and supports power inputs redundancy. LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series offers standardized network redundancy ITU-T G.8032 ERPS v2 (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol, providing <50ms recovery time to the network.
LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series provides comprehensive network security and management capability by supporting Multi-user account, IGMP, GVRP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Aggregation (Static, LACP), SSH, SSL, IP source guard to create a highly-secured network environment.
LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series is an M12 IP67 industrial gigabit Ethernet switch that meets the high-reliability requirements demanded by industrial applications. Its M12 connectors ensure a tight and robust connection and it guarantees reliable operation on applications that are subject to high vibration and shock in dust, liquid or gas laden environments. Being able to operate under the standard temperature range from -10°C to 65°C or the extended temperature range from -40°C to 70°C, the LMX-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67 Series can be installed in almost any harsh environment.
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Ethernet
- 2-Port 1G/10G SFP Slots
- Multi-user account for security
- Bypass design for Daisy Chain Redundancy
- Configuration: http, https, CLI Command, Telnet, SNMP, SSH
- Network redundancy support: G.8032 ERPS v2 / STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Supports Static routes for routing function
- Supports RADIUS, TACACS+ authentication protocol
- Supports QoS, LACP bandwidth control
- Supports VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, ACL, IP source guard for Ethernet security
- Redundant power inputs design
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty