18-Port Industrial M12 IP67 Waterproof Gigabit PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 16*10/100/1000Tx M12 Connectors (X-Coded) (30W/Port) and 2*1G/10G SFP Slots; 24~110VDC Power Input
Overview of the Antaira LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 18-Port Industrial Managed Switch, M12 Ethernet, 10G, PoE
18-Port Industrial M12 Managed 10G PoE Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 is an 18-port managed gigabit Ethernet switch, which provides 16*10/100/1000 Base-T(X) with IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE compliant and 2*1G/10G fiber slots. LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 is a fully-manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch and supports power input redundancy. The LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 offers standardized network redundancy ITU-T G.8032 ERPS v2 (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol, providing <50ms recovery time to the network.
The LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 provides comprehensive network security and management capability by supporting multi-user accounts, IGMP, GVRP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Aggregation (Static, LACP), SSH, SSL, IP source guard to create a highly-secured network environment. For power saving purposes, assuring PD priority, and enhancing the security level of the network, the LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 also supports PoE scheduling and a PoE output limit function to set up PoE output duration and wattage at will.
The LMP-1802G-M12-10G-SFP-67-110 is an M12 IP67 PoE+ industrial gigabit Ethernet switch that meets the high-reliability requirements required in industrial applications. Its M12 connectors ensure a tight and robust connection guarantees reliable operation on applications subject to high vibration and shock in dust, liquid, or gas-laden environments. It can operate under the standard temperature range from -10°C to 65°C, useful in almost any harsh environment.
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Ethernet with IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant (30W/Port)
- 2-Port 1G/10G SFP Slots
- Multi-user Account for Security
- Bypass Design for Daisy Chain Redundancy
- Configuration: http, https, CLI Command, Telnet, SNMP, SSH
- Network Redundancy Support: G.8032 ERPS v2 / STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Supports Static Routes for Routing Function
- Supports RADIUS, TACACS+ Authentication Protocol
- Supports QoS, LACP Bandwidth Control
- Supports VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, ACL, IP Source Guard for Ethernet Security
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- Redundant Power Input Design
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty