16-Port Industrial M12 IP67 Waterproof Gigabit PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 16*10/100/1000Tx M12 Connectors (X-Coded) (30W/Port), 24~55VDC Power Input; EOT: -40°C to 70°C
Overview of the Antaira LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T 16-Port Industrial Managed Switch, M12 Ethernet, PoE
16-Port Industrial M12 Managed PoE Ethernet Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T is a 16-port managed gigabit Ethernet switch, which provides 16*10/100/1000 Base-T(X) with IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE compliant. LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T is full manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch series and supports power inputs
redundancy. LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T offers standardized network redundancy ITU-T G.8032 ERPS v2 (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol, providing <50ms recovery time to the network.
LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T provides comprehensive network security and management capability by supporting Multi-user account, IGMP, GVRP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Aggregation (Static, LACP), SSH, SSL, IP source guard to create a highly-secured network environment. For power saving purpose, assuring PD priority and enhancing security level of the network, LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T also supports PoE scheduling and PoE output limit function to set up PoE output duration and watt at will.
LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T is an M12 IP67 PoE+ industrial gigabit Ethernet switch that meets the high-reliability requirements demanded by industrial applications. Its M12 connectors ensure a tight and robust connection and it guarantees reliable operation on applications that are subject to high vibration and shock in dust, liquid or gas laden environments. Being able to operate under the extended temperature range from -40°C to 70°C, the LMP-1600G-M12-67-24-T can be installed in almost any harsh environment.
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Ethernet with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant (30W/Port)
- Multi-user account for security
- Bypass design for Daisy Chain Redundancy
- Configuration: http, https, CLI Command, Telnet, SNMP, SSH
- Network redundancy support: G.8032 ERPS v2 / STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Supports Static routes for routing function
- Supports RADIUS, TACACS+ authentication protocol
- Supports QoS, LACP bandwidth control
- Supports VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, ACL, IP source guard for Ethernet security
- PoE ping alarm function for PoE ports power recycle
- Redundant power inputs design
- Operating Temperature Range – EOT: -40°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty