Compact Industrial Gigabit PoE+/PSE Ethernet-to-Fiber Media Converter, 1*10/100/1000TX (PSE: 30W) to 1*100/1000 SFP Slot; EOT: -40° to 80°C
Antaira Technologies’ IMP-C1000-SFP series is a compact IP-30 rated gigabit Ethernet-to-Fiber media converter featuring a 10/100/1000TX Ethernet port that supports IEEE 802.3at high power PoE supplying up to 30 watts, and has a dual rate 100/1000 SFP slot. It is perfectly designed to fulfill industrial applications that require distance extension and high bandwidth capabilities. This small form factor is ideal for saving space in outdoor applications such as factory automation, security, ITS transportation, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and any other extreme ambient weather environments.
The IMP-C1000-SFP series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 48~55VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-rail as well as wall mountable orientations and there are two operating temperature range models in STD: -10°C to 70°C and EOT: -40°C to 80°C.
- Compact Industrial Grade Design
- UTP to Fiber Media Converter
- Embedded 1 Port PoE Injector Function
- RJ45 Port Support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half/Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) & Far End Fault (FEF)
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10k bytes
- Wide-Range Redundant Power Design
- Redundant Power Input: 48~55VDC
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial media converters are compact and robust devices that provide an Ethernet to fiber connectivity solution designed to resist the various effects of harsh industrial environments. Our industrial media converters fully conform to the FCC emission standards and are also housed in a metal din-rail mountable case for maximum configuration customization. No matter your industrial operation, these sturdy devices will perform reliably in a wide range of often unpredictable temperatures. Choose from a massive variety of models to perfectly fit your application. If you have any questions about our industrial media converters, our knowledgeable team is ready to help.