Compact Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, with 10/100/1000TX to SC Single Fiber (WDM-B), Single-Mode 10km, TX1550nm - RX1310nm; EOT: -40° to 80°C
Antaira Technologies’ IMC-C1000-WB-S1-T series is a compact IP30 rated gigabit Ethernet-to-Fiber media converter featuring a 10/100/1000TX Ethernet port and a fixed fiber interface supporting ST or SC connectors depending on the model. There are models that support Multimode and Single-Mode to support applications with a variety of fiber distances. It is perfectly designed to fulfill industrial applications that require distance extension and high bandwidth capabilities.
The IMC-C1000-WB-S1-T series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 12~48VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides an operating temperature range for EOT: -40°C to 80°C.
- 1*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet
- 1*1000x SC/ST Connector (Multi / Single-Mode)
- RJ45 Port Support Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half / Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Fault Pass Through (LFP)
- Built-in Far End Fault (FEF)
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10k bytes
- Wide-Range Redundant Power Design
- Redundant Power Input: 12~48VDC
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial media converters are compact and robust devices that provide an Ethernet to fiber connectivity solution designed to resist the various effects of harsh industrial environments. Our industrial media converters fully conform to the FCC emission standards and are also housed in a metal din-rail mountable case for maximum configuration customization. No matter your industrial operation, these reliable devices will perform admirably in a wide range of variable temperatures. Choose from a massive variety of models to perfectly fit your application.
If you have any questions at all about our industrial-grade media converters, our knowledgeable team is ready to help.