10/100TX To 100FX Harden Media Converter, Single Mode 30KM, -40°~ 80°C
Antaira Technologies IMC-100A-S3 is a industrial grade, extended operating temperature, fast Ethernet, single-mode, media converter. The IMC-100A-S3 will convert between 10/100BaseTX copper to 100BaseFX fiber. The industrial media converter conforms to the FCC emission standards and is housed in a metal, din rail mountable case. The IMC-100A-S3 features a standard SC connector as well as a copper STP-RJ45 Ethernet connector. The IMC-100A-S3 is compliant with the IEEE 802.3u and 802.3x standards. The IMC-100A-S3 fast Ethernet media converter will use single mode 1310nm wavelength fiber and is capable of communication of up to 30 kilometers.
- Extended Operating Temperature -40° ~ 80° C (-40° ~ 176° F)
- UTP to Fiber Media Converter
- RJ-45 Port Support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half/Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) & Link-Fault-Pass-Through (LFP)
- Wide-range Redundant Power Design
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial media converters are compact and robust devices that provide an Ethernet to fiber connectivity solution designed to resist the various effects of harsh industrial environments. Our industrial media converters fully conform to the FCC emission standards and are also housed in a metal din-rail mountable case for maximum configuration customization. No matter your industrial operation, these sturdy devices will perform reliably in a wide range of often unpredictable temperatures. Choose from a massive variety of models to perfectly fit your application. If you have any questions about our industrial media converters, our knowledgeable team is ready to help.