7-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 1*10/100/1000Tx, + 2*100/1000 SFP Slot,48~55VDC
Antaira’s LNP-0702G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports that are IEEE 8023.at compliant (power-over-Ethernet plus) on ports 1-4 (30W/Port) and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-0702G-SFP has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and is a perfectly designed product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports 4-Port 10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Compliant with 30W per port, 1-Port 10/100/1000Tx + 2-Port 100/1000 SFP
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 14Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial PoE unmanaged gigabit switches offer a wide range of features and benefits. The robust characteristics of our switches include plug-and-play ease of use, port count options ranging from five to 26, fiber connectivity, wide temperature ratings, and IEEE 802.3at/af compliance. This makes them perfect for any industrial PoE application. Since they are unmanaged, you can simply plug in all your network devices and continue working as soon as need be. These top-performing PoE unmanaged gigabit switches work well for wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras, and more. Shop our extensive range of switches today. If you have any questions about the right product for your needs, contact our team here. We are happy to offer our professional insights!