The SFP-S40 series is the high performance and cost-effective module for serial optical data communication applications specified for single mode of 1.25 Gb/s. It operates with +3.3V power supply. The module is intended for single mode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP).
The module is a duplex LC connector transceiver designed for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications and to provide IEEE-802.3z compliant link for 1.25Gb/s long reach applications. The characteristics are performed in accordance with Telcordia Specification GR-468-CORE.
- 1310nm DFB LD
- Data Rate: 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-free
- AC/AC Differential Electrical Interface
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Duplex LC Connector
- Compliance with specifications for IEEE-802.3z Gigabit Ethernet at 1.25 Gbps
- Compliance with ANSI specifications for FiberChannel applications at 1.06 Gbps
- Eye Safety
- Designed to meet Laser Class 1 comply with EN60825-1