1.25 Gigabit Ethernet SFP Transceiver, Multi Mode 550M / LC / 1310nm, 0°C~70°C
Overview of the Antaira Multi-mode SFP-M2 Gigabit SFP Transceiver
SFP-M2 Gigabit Fiber SFP Transceiver, Multi Mode 2KM | Antaira
The SFP-M2 from Antaira is the high performance and cost-effective module for serial optical
data communication applications specified for multimode of 1.25 Gb/s. It operates on +3.3V power. The
module is intended for multimode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm, and complies with
Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP).
- 1310nm FP LD
- Multi Data Rate: from 125M to 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Data Rate: 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-free
- AC/AC Differential Electrical Interface
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Duplex LC Connector
- Compliance with specifications for IEEE-802.3z Gigabit Ethernet at 1.25 Gbps
- Compliance with ANSI specifications for Fiber Channel applications at 1.06 Gbps
- Eye Safety (Designed to meet Laser Class 1, complies with EN60825-1)
Antaira offers a wide range of Gigabit SFP modules for fiber and copper connections including multi-mode and single-mode solutions with a range of up to 120 Km. Our versatile, hot-swappable SFP gigabit Ethernet transceivers operate effectively in intense environmental and industrial applications for an unmatched amount of time, delivering maximum uptime and a simplified maintenance schedule. We specifically design our devices for extended use in the most challenging industrial environments imaginable. Our Gigabit SFP modules perform at peak capacity in temperatures ranging from 0°C to 70°C (standard temperature models) or from -40°C to 85°C (extended temperature models).
If you have any questions about our Gigabit SFP modules, please contact our team.