A compact size, light weight, simple mounting onto the DIN-rail and the utilization of only quality components are what makes the MiniLine power supplies so easy to use and install within seconds.
A rugged electrical and mechanical design as well as a high immunity against electrical disturbances on the mains provides reliable output power. This offers superior protection for equipment which is connected to the public mains network or is exposed to a critical industrial environment.
The MiniLine series offers output voltages from 5 to 56VDC and a power rating from 15W to 120W.
The specialty of the ML60.242 is the electronic inrush current limitation and the suitability for very low ambient temperatures. The unit is fully specified down to -40°C.
- 100-240V Wide Range Input
- NEC Class 2 Compliant
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Efficiency up to 90.4%
- Low No-load Losses and Excellent Partial-load Efficiency
- Compact Design
- Electronic Inrush Current Limitation
- Large International Approval Package
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty