10-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/ 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) + 2*100/1000 SFP Slot; EOT: - 40°~75°C, 48~55VDC with Conformal Coating
Antaira’s LNP-1002G-SFP-T-CC industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports that are IEEE 8023.at compliant (power-over-Ethernet plus) and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long-distance communication.
Conformal coating is a specialty film which conforms to the contours of the printed circuit board to protect the board from adverse environmental conditions. Antaira’s conformal coating process meets or exceed the standards for protection against gases, dust, and water.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-1002G-SFP-T-CC has an extended operating temperature range of -40° to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications, and harsh weather environments.
- Conformal Coating
- Supports 8-Port 10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Compliant with 30W per Port + 2-Port 100/1000 SFP
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 20Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty
Industrial environments can expose electronics to hazardous materials including highly corrosive gases, moisture, and debris. Corrosion is the greatest enemy and threat against electronic components. It causes deterioration of materials due to interactions with the environment that leads to unforeseeable and irreparable damage. Antaira has a new and advanced process of conformally coating our industrial networking devices. This process supports many of the sought-after certifications required in toxic environments. Learn more by contacting us today!