10-Port Industrial Gigabit Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP Slots); EOT: -40~75C
Overview of the Antaira LMX-1002G-SFP-T 10-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, 2 Fiber Ports, Gigabit
10-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch w/ 2 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LMX-1002G-SFP-T is a 10-port industrial gigabit Light Layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with eight gigabit Ethernet ports and two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connection. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Light Layer 3 network management software. It supports Jumbo Frame and wide bandwidth for data transmission and has sufficient port counts for edge level connectivity solutions.
The LMX-1002G-SFP has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and extended operating temperature support from -40°C to 75°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40~75C
- 5-Year Warranty