20-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/16*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) + 4*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40° ~ 75°C
Overview of the Antaira LNP-2004G-SFP-T 20-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, 4 Fiber Ports, PoE+
20-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch | Antaira
Antaira’s LNP-2004G-SFP-T industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 16 gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with a maximum of 30W/Port; and has four dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-2004G-SFP-T has an operating temperature range of -40° to 75°C and is perfectly designed to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications or harsh weather environments.
- Supports 16*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) + 4*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty