7-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, with 4*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 1*10/100/1000Tx, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; 12~55VDC Power Input
Overview of the Antaira LNP-0702G-SFP-24 7-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, 12-55VDC PoE
7-Port Industrial Unmanaged PoE Switch, 12-55VDC | Antaira
Antaira’s LNP-0702G-SFP-24 industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports that are IEEE 8023.at compliant (power-over-Ethernet plus) on ports 1-4 (30W/Port) and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-0702G-SFP-24 series meets IEEE 802.3at (30 Watts per port @ 53VDC), supports 12V ~ 55VDC power inputs and has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70° perfectly designed to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports 4-Port 10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Compliant with 30W per Port, 1-Port 10/100/1000Tx + 2-Port 100/1000 SFP
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 14Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty