12-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, with 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*1G SFP Slots, and 2*10G SFP+ Slots; 12~55VDC Power Input
Overview of the Antaira LNP-1204G-10G-SFP-24 12-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, 10 Gigabit, 12-36VDC PoE
12-Port Industrial 10G PoE+ Unmanaged Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-1204G-10G-SFP-24 are industrial gigabit PoE+ unmanaged Ethernet switches featuring 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at for a maximum of 30W/port. The LNP-1204G-10G-SFP-24 has 2*1G SFP slots and 2*10G SFP+ slots which provide options for long-distance fiber connections. The Ethernet switches are designed with high EFT and ESD protection and support standard operating temperature from -40° to 65°C.
The LNP-1204G-10G-SFP-24 are IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. These Ethernet switches are designed to be powered with low voltage input (12~55VDC) while still providing the higher voltages required by the PoE standards. Additionally, these industrial PoE Ethernet switches provide connectivity for outdoor or harsh industrial automation application environments, such as security surveillance, ITS-traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port, 2*1G SFP Slots, and 2*10G SFP+ Slots
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 60Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 16K MAC Address Table
- 10Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~55VDC
- Bult-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support Included
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C~65°C
- 5-Year Warranty