Industrial 16-Port RS-232 to USB 2.0 High Speed Converter with Locking Feature
Overview of the Antaira UTS-416AK Industrial 16-Port RS-232 to USB 2.0 High Speed Converter
UTS-416AK | Industrial 16-Port RS-232 to USB 2.0 Converter
The UTS-416AK is a 16-port RS-232 to USB 2.0 serial adapter that is designed for PC, thin client, or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
It supports screw lock features for the upstream (USB type B) connector with screw lock USB cables. This feature prevents from disconnecting USB cables accidentally.
The UTS-416AK also provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technology. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add RS-232 connectivity as needed. Moreover, the UTS-416AK also has Redundant Power Inputs allowing users to take advantage of both the DC jack and Terminal Block inputs at the same time. Our complete product line offers many choices to help you expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in and follow the instructions of Install Wizard. You donÂ¦t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and other settings when you are connecting devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The UTS-416AK is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Provides 16 RS-232 Serial Ports over USB 2.0 Port
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible
- Redundant Power Inputs with 12V DC Jack and Terminal Block
- Provides 16 DSUB-9 Connectors with TX/RX LEDs
- USB Screw Lock Mechanism Enhances the Reliability
- Rigid Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Supports Wide Range +7~24V DC Power over the 2-pin Terminal Block
- Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- Supports 7,8 Data Bits and 1, or 2 Stop Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, or None parity mode
- Supports Wall Mount Bracket, Optional DIN RAIL and 19-inch Rack Mounting Brackets
- Optional Settings to Provide +12VDC power over pin#9 of the DB9 RS232 Connectors
Serial communication is still very common within many industrial facilities. Antaira offers industrial USB to serial connectivity for RS422/485 port expansion with 2 to 16 port options including surge and isolation protection.