26-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, w/24*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 and 2*Gigabit Combo Ports (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots); EOT: -40°~75°C
Overview of the Antaira LMX-2602G-SFP-T 20-Port Industrial Managed Switch, Gigabit
26-Port Industrial Rackmount Managed Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMX-2602G-SFP-T is a 26-port industrial gigabit managed Ethernet switch features 24*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports and also provides 2*gigabit combo ports with 2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 and 2*100/1000Fx SFP slots for fiber or twisted pair connections. This makes the product ideal for applications that demand high density of port connectivity, wide bandwidth and long-distance communication.
LMX-2602G-SFP-T is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port lock, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMX-2602G-SFP-T is designed with IP40 rated 1U 19” rackmount. Supporting the extended operating temperature model -40° to 75˚C also makes it the best solution for any harsh and extreme ambient weather environment applications, such as power/utility, transportation, water wastewater treatment plant, oil/gas, and security surveillance system industries.
- 24-port 10/100/1000Tx Ethernet
- 2*Gigabit Combo Ports (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots)
- Configuration: http, https, CLI Command, Telnet, SNMP, SSH
- Network redundancy support: G.8032 ERPS v2/STP/RSTP/MSTP
- System Power Input: 90~264VAC
- Built-in Relay Output Warning for Power Failure
- IP40 Rugged Metal Case Design
- 19” Rack-Mounting Installation Design
- Extended Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty