Antaira technologies MSC-204B1 is a multi port RS422/485 serial card for the PCI Express expansion slot. The MSC-204B1 is designed to provide instant RS-422/485 expansion on the PCI Express bus for either client or server applications.
The scalablility and high-speed of the PCI Express serial I/O bus maintains backwards compatiblility with older PCI applications and drivers. The serial RS-422/485 card is designed for high-performance, point-to-point scalable serial applications where standard serial connections are not available.
The MSC-204B1 is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You donÂ¦t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports 4 x DB9-male Connectors over an Octopus Cable
- Includes Both Low and Standard Profile Mounting Brackets
- Support 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS422/485 Speed up to 921.6Kpbs