Antraira Technologies MSC-202ALP1 is a multi port serial card that connects through the PCI Express I/O adapter. The 16C950-type UART provides high performance bi-directional parrel ports. For either client or server applications this multi port RS-232 serial card is perfect to provide instant COM port expansion through the PCI Express bus.
The MSC-202ALP1 is able to maintain backward compatibility with PCI applications as well as drivers. The architecture allows for high performance, point-to-point, scalable applications through a serial bus at a speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec.
The multiport serial card is fully PCI Express plug-and-play compatible and has no IRQ or I/O address conflict problems. The MSC-202ALP1 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new PCI Express technologies allowing you to add serial and parallel connectivity as needed.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- 2 RS232 and 1 Parallel Ports over an Octopus Cable
- Supports 1 SPP/EPP/ECP Parallel Port Mode
- 2 Fully 16C550 High performance UART channels
- UARTs Fully Compatible with all Serial Devices
- Provides 5V or 12V Power over Serial Connectors
- Supports Hardware and Software Flow Control
- Supports Slow IrDA on All Serial Ports
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with a Short Bracket