2-Port RS-232 PCI Express Card, Support Power Over Pin-9
Overview of the Antaira MSC-202A-V2 2-Port Serial Express Card
2-Port RS-232 PCI Express Card | Antaira
Antaira Technologies MSC-202A-V2 PCI Express I/O adapter provides 2 high performance 16C950-type UART compatible RS232 serial card expansion ports. The MSC-202A-V2 can provide added serial ports for a client, or server application to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI Express Bus (PCIE).
PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. The MSC-202A-V2 two ports RS-232 architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future).
The card is fully PCI Express Plug-and-Play compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems. The MSC-202A-V2 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new PCI Express technologies. It allows you to add multiple serial port connectivity as needed through a single PCI-E serial card.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Capability Including ECRC Support
- UARTs Fully Compatible with 16C550-type Devices
- Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- 128-byte Deep FIFO per Transmitter and Receiver
- Detection of Bad Data in the Receiver FIFO
- 9-bit Data Framing, as well as 5,6,7 and 8 bits
- Provides 5V or 12V Power over Serial Connectors
- Automated In-band Flow Control Using Programmable Xon/Xoff in Both Directions
- Automated Out-of-Band Flow Control Using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#