Industrial Dual Radio 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi Access Point / Client / Bridge / Repeater with Router and Modbus Gateway Capabilities, EOT : -30° C ~ 70° C for US applications
Overview of the Antaira AGS-7130-AC-LTE-T-LA Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi Access Point with Modbus Gateway
Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi Modbus Gateway for USA | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ AGS-7230-AC-T-US is an industrial wireless gateway that is loaded with luxuriant security features including VPN, firewall, NAT, port forwarding, DHCP server, and many other powerful features for outdoor IP surveillance applications. The redundancy design is in the fallback 12~48VDC power terminal.
With built-in 802.11ac/n compliant single band or dual-band WiFi module, you just need to find out an available wireless network (or Access Point), and the WiFi VPN Gateway can simply connect to the wireless network and connect your filed devices to the local management center. By VPN tunneling technology, remote sites easily become a part of the Intranet, and all data are transmitted in a secure (256-bit AES encryption) link. The feature of DI/DO allows the gateway to have real-time response whenever events are detected by sensors.
For wireless M2M (Machine-to-Machine) applications, the AGS-7230-AC-T-US is absolutely the right choice. To learn more about 2.4GHZ and 5GHz Wifi, check out our blog.
- Built-in 802.11ac/n WiFi uplink for wireless M2M application
- Equipped 802.11n/ac 2T2R 5GHz and 2.4G/5GHz selectable WiFi access point
- Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users
- 4*GE LAN port with tag based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern
- Equipped with RS232/RS485 interface for Modbus RTU/ASCII and various serial communication protocol, and DI/DO for device triggering or event reporting
- Equipped with multi-mode data logging function, which stores the collected logs on attached storage for SCADA telemetry
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of protocols, such as NAT, Routing, and IPv6
- Featuring various VPN technologies, such as IPSec and OpenVPN, supporting up to 16 concurrent IPSec tunnels with max 100Mbps throughput
- Embedded with SPI firewall and IPS function, which prevents from cyber-attacks
- SNMP, Telnet & SSH via the CLI, and TR-069 for remote management
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage
- Seamless power failover between redundant DC 12V~48V wide range power input
- 5-Year Warranty