Industrial Dual Radio 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi Access Point / Client / Bridge / Repeater plus LTE Radio with Router and Modbus Gateway Capabilities, EOT : -30°C ~ 70°C for Latin America applications only - Not certified with US & Canada carriers
Overview of the Antaira AGS-7130-AC-LTE-T-LA Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi Access Point with Modbus Gateway
Antaira Technologies’ AGS-7130-AC-LTE-T-LA is loaded with luxuriant security features including VPN, firewall, NAT, port forwarding, DHCP server, and many other powerful features for outdoor IP surveillance applications. The redundancy design in fallback 12-48 VDC power terminal and dual SIM cards make the data transmission, and network connection without lost.
With a built-in world-class 4G LTE module, you just need to insert a SIM card from a local mobile carrier to get access to the Internet. The dual SIM design provides a more reliable WAN connection for critical applications. By VPN tunneling technology, remote sites easily become a part of the Intranet, and all data are transmitted in a secure (256-bit AES encryption) link. The feature of DI/DO allows the gateway to have real-time response whenever events are detected by sensors. For M2M (Machine-to-Machine) applications, the AGS-7130-AC-LTE-T-LA is absolutely the right choice.
- Smart Industry, Smart Utility, and Smart City applications.
- Equipped with a dual-SIM LTE module with failover function.
- WiFi Compliance IEEE802.11n/ac 2T2R; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- 4*GE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- Equipped with RS232/RS485 interface for Modbus RTU/ASCII and various serial communication protocol, and DI/DO for device triggering or event reporting.
- Equipped with OPC UA server and multi-mode data logging function, which stores the collected logs on attached storage for SCADA telemetry.
- Embedded with a comprehensive range of protocols, such as NAT, Routing, and IPv6.
- Featuring various VPN technologies, such as IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP, supporting up to 16 concurrent IPSec tunnels with max 100Mbps throughput.
- Embedded with SPI firewall and IPS function, which prevents from cyber-attacks.
- SNMP, Telnet & SSH via the CLI, and TR-069 for remote management.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant DC 12V~48V wide range power input.
- 5-Year Warranty