Antaira Technologies’ AMS-2111 are designed for industrial and enterprise wireless access applications. Embedded with the Qualcomm/Atheros AR9331 chipset, it boasts network robustness, stability and wider network coverage with a very low voltage input. Based on IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, the access point supports high-speed data transmission of up to 150MBps.
The AMS-2111 are capable of operating in different modes, which makes it suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications, including long-distance deployments. The unit also allows the user to position the wireless antenna in a better signal-broadcasting location for improved wireless coverage and signal strength or simply in a more convenient location.
- WLAN Supports up to 150MBps
- Industrial 1x1 SISO (Single Input Single Output)
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports 2*10/100Base-TX WAN/LAN port
- Qualcomm/Atheros AR9331 SoC
- Tx Power (EIRP) 21 dB for 2.4GHz
- WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Power Input: 9~48VDC in 4-pin terminal block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: 0° to 60°C
- 5-Year Warranty