5-Port Industrial Compact Gigabit IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx (90W/Port) and 1*100/1000 SFP; EOT: -40°C~75°C
Overview of the Antaira LNP-C501G-SFP-BT-T 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, IEEE 802.3bt PoE++
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-C501G-SFP-bt-T is a 5-port industrial compact Gigabit PoE++ unmanaged Ethernet switch embedded with 4*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3bt for a maximum of 90W/port, and 1*100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection.
The LNP-C501G-SFP-bt-T is IP40 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also extended wide-operating temperature models for an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Support 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3bt Compliant with 90W/Port and 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Support PD Remote Rest Technology (PRRT)
- Adjustable SFP Speed with DIP-Switch Setting
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Dual Power Input 48~55VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Support Power Inputs Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP40 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature - EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty