5-Port Industrial Gigabit IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx (90W/Port) and 1*10/100/1000Tx; 12~55VDC Power Input
Overview of the Antaira LNP-0500G-bt-24 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, IEEE 802.3bt PoE++, 12-36VDC
5-Port Industrial Unmanaged 802.3bt PoE Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-0500G-bt-24 is an industrial gigabit PoE++ unmanaged Ethernet switch featuring 4*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3bt for a maximum of 90W/port and 1*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet port. The LNP-0500G-bt-24 is an ideal solution for rapid, unmanaged gigabit network expansion with PoE++ capabilities.
The LNP-0500G-bt-24 is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also a standard temperature range: -10°C to 65°C. It also provides Ethernet connectivity with PoE functions for outdoor or harsh industrial automation application environments, such as security surveillance, ITS-traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Supports 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3bt Compliant with 90W/Port and 1*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet Port
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 10.0Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support Included
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10°~65°C
- 5-Year Warranty