The SFP-10G-S10 is designed to transmit and receive optical data over single mode optical fiber for a link length of 10km. The transmitter converts 10Gbit/s serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data compliant with the 10GBASE-LR standard.
- 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
- Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431 specifications for enhanced 8.5 and 10 Gigabit small form factor pluggable module ??SFP+??
- 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- 2-wire interface for management specifications compliant with SFF 8472 digital diagnostic monitoring interface for optical transceivers
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Low power consumption
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth