The SFP-10G-M-B is designed to transmit and receive optical data over 50/125 ?m or 62.5/125 ?m multimode optical fiber. The transmitter converts 10Gbit/s serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data compliant with the 10GBASE-SR standard.
- 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR
- Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431 specifications for enhanced 8.5 and 10 Gigabit small form factor pluggable module ??SFP+??
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- 2-wire interface for management specifications compliant with SFF 8472 digital diagnostic monitoring interface for optical transceivers
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Low power consumption
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth