5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100Tx + 1*100Fx (ST) Multi-mode 2Km; EOT: -40 to 75C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-0501-ST-M-T 5-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Multi-mode, ST Connectors
5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch w/ 1 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LNX-0501 series of switches are smart 5-port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switches supporting 4-Port 10/100Tx Fast Ethernet and 1-Port 100Fx of SC or ST type connector and support Multi-mode in 2Km, or Single-mode in 30Km.
The LNX-0501 series of industrial switches support 12~48VDC power inputs. These industrial switches offer an Extended Operating Temperature model (w/-T) which supports -40°C ~ 75°C. It supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100BTx, full or half duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto sensing to provide an economical solution for the Industrial Ethernet Network.
In addition, the Network Broadcast Storm Protection and built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur.
- Network broadcast storm protection
- 4-Port 10/100Tx Fast Ethernet
- 1-Port 100Fx ST type connector (Multi-mode)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount support
- Operating Temperature range: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty