18-Port IndustriaL PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switch, w/16*10/100/1000Tx (30W/port) + 2*100/1000 SFP ports; 48~55VDC Power Input
Antaira’s LMP-1802G-SFP is a 18-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 16*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port and 2*100/1000 SFP portss. It is a fully manageable Layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1802G-SFP is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and supports a standard operating temperature range of -10°C to 70°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 16*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port
- 2*100/1000 SFP ports
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Redundant Power Input Design 48~55VDC + Built-in Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-mail
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty