12-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switch w/8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) + 4*100/1000 SFP Ports, 48~55VDC
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-1204G-SFP is a 12-port industrial PoE+ managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, and 4*100/1000Fx SFP fiber ports that support either Single or Multi-Mode modules. The LMP-1204G-SFP is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/ HTTPS/ SSH/ SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1204G-SFP is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has an operating temperature range of -10°C to 70°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water/wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance within transportation, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 4*100/1000Fx SFP Fiber Slots
- Network Redundancy: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- QoS (IEEE802.1p/1Q), CoS/ToS to Increase Determinism
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN for Easy Network Planning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, HTTPS, and SSH/SSL
- Auto Warning by Exception through E-mail, Relay Output
- Operating Temp –STD: -10~70°C
- 5-Year Warranty