10-Port Industrial PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/port) + 2*100/1000 SFP Slot, 12~36VDC
Antaira’s LMP-1002G-SFP-24 is a 10-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, and 2*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots for Gigabit fiber connections. It is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1002G-SFP-24 is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and supports a standard operating temperature range of-10°C to 70°C. This model supports a dual power input having a low voltage range (12~36VDC) and a built-in voltage booster, allowing the unit to give a full 48VDC PoE power for any mobile PoE application or any low voltage power sourcing environment. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~36VDC, (w/built-in Voltage Booster)
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty