8-Port Industrial PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switch w/8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ports, 12~36VDC; EOT -40~75C
Antaira’s LMP-0800G-24-T is a 8-port Industrial PoE+ Managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit ports. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software.
The LMP-0800G-24-T has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -40°C to 75°C. This PoE+ unit has been designed with voltage boosting technology allowing for a 12~36VDC input while still outputting IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, Security, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant up to 30 Watts per Port
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery time <50ms)
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Redundant Power Input Design 12~36VDC + Built-in Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-mail
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty