Antaira Technologies’ LNP-C500G series is a compact 5-port industrial gigabit PoE+ unmanaged Ethernet switch. The small form factor of this metal IP30 rated design is 50% smaller which allows for a more versatile implementation. The LNP-C500G series is equipped with 4*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3af/at for a maximum of 30W/port and 1*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet port. The LNP-C500G series can handle high bandwidth applications in tight spaces.
The LNP-C500G series supports high EFT & ESD protection through the redundant power inputs that support reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides operating temperature range models in STD: -10°C to 70°C and EOT: -40°C to 75°C. This is an industrial grade unit applicable for networking applications in factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, or any application that needs a compact solution.
- Compact Industrial Grade Design
- Supports 4*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet Ports (PSE: 30W/Port) and 1*10/100/1000Tx Port
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10k
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Provide Max. 120W Full PoE Power Budget
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty